Scott sub 20 bike - 2011 trek 4300 mountain bike - Gas bicycle motor
Scott Sub 20 Bike
- English explorer who reached the South Pole just a month after Amundsen; he and his party died on the return journey (1868-1912)
- United States general who was a hero of the War of 1812 and who defeated Santa Anna in the Mexican War (1786-1866)
- Dred (c. 1795–1858), US slave. He brought suit for his freedom based on the fact that he had lived in free territories for five years, but the US Supreme Court ruled against him in 1857 in a case that became the focus of much heated political controversy. Scott was emancipated later that year and worked as a hotel porter in St. Louis
- award-winning United States film actor (1928-1999)
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- twenty: denoting a quantity consisting of 20 items or units
- twenty: the cardinal number that is the sum of nineteen and one
- The 21st century is the current century of the Christian Era or Common Era in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2001 and will end on December 31, 2100.
mrbrown's Scott Sub 20
The SUB, or Speed Utility Bike from Scott is a great city bike. Fast and nimble and a joy to ride. I got this used from a friend who wanted to get a foldie instead. I upgraded it with XT shifters, SLX crankset, Deore Front D and an Ultegra 9-speed cassette for a more road feel.
Now I am left with an Alivio 8-speed drive train and some low-end Shimano crankset that I will probably put on another low-end bike to be used for errands.
Also added a Topeak Super Tourist DX rack because I cannot take the commuter out of me, even with a bike meant for speedy weekend rides. The bike also came with Tranz-X Bar ends and a carbon handlebar.
The brake pads have been changed to Kool-Stop Thinline All Weather brake pads. Nice and grippy now.
I transferred the wireless Cat Eye Strada cyclocomputer and Shimano XT M770 SPDs from my Hardrock to the Sub 20 soon after this shot was taken. Looking for nice fenders now.
I am also very tempted to change the wheelset down the road. The Maxxis Colombiere 26x1.3 tires are fine but I am probably going to change them to Panaracer T-serv Messenger 26x1.25 tires. I like the ride quality of the T-servs more, especially around corners and on wet ground.
Bobbin and his Scott Sub 20
Bobbin bought a Scott Speed Utility Bike, a SUB 20 hybrid and spent another few hundred on accessories like bar-ends, lights, saddle pouch, bottle cage and a carbon handlebar.
Update: This bike now belongs to me. I love it.
250cc motocross bike
bike car carrier
scott peak bike
buy road bike
semi automatic dirt bike
boys 12 inch bikes
bike roller stand