BIKE EQUIPMENT ONLINE. DIRT BIKE AUTOMATIC. BICYCLE TIRE PUMP WITH GAUGE.
THE COUNTRY of TEXAS
Please note that Texas is the only state with a legal right to secede from the Union. (Reference the Texas-American Annexation Treaty of
We Texans love y'all, but we'll probably have to take action since Barack Obama won the election. We'll miss you too.
Here is what can happen:
1: Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States, and Texas immediately secedes from the Union.
2: George W. Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas. You might not think that he talks too pretty, but we haven't had another terrorist attack, and the economy was fine until the effects of the Democrats lowering the qualifications for home loans came to roost.
So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States.
3. Defense Industry--we have over 65% of it. The term "Don't mess with Texas," will take on a whole new meaning.
4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. What will the other states do? Gee, we don't know. Why not ask Obama?
5. Natural Gas - again we have all we need a nd it's too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry and Al Gore will have to figure out a way to keep them warm....
6. Computer Industry - we lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications equipment
-small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.
7. Medical Care - We have the research centers for cancer research the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. The Houston Medical Center alone employees over 65,000 people.
8. We have enough colleges to keep us getting smarter: University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Texas Christian, Rice, SMU, University of Dallas, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT (University of North Texas), Texas Women's University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South anyway.
9. We have an intelligent and energetic work force, and it isn't restricted by a bunch of unions. Here in Texas, it's a Right to Work State and, therefore, it's every man and women for themselves. We just go out and get the job done. And if we don't like the way one company operates, we20get a job somewhere else.
10. We have essential control of the paper, plastics, and insurance industries, etc.
11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard, the Texas Air National Guard, and several military bases. We don't have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24
hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over the Texas Rangers.
12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let's not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food.
13. Three of the ten largest cities in the United States, and twenty- three of the 100 largest cities in the United States, are located in Texas. And Texas also has more land than California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Rhode Island and Vermont combined.
14. Trade: Three of the ten largest ports in the United States are located in Texas.
15. We also manufacture cars down here, but we don't need to. You see, nothing rusts in Texas, so our vehicles stay beautiful and run well fo r decades.
This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.
Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:
Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Obama will be able to drive around in his big 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes
You won't have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite communications.
You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
So, in other words, go screw yourselves. Oh, that's right. You already have!
Signed, The People of Texas
P.S. This is not a threatening letter - just a note to give you something to think about!
SLEEP WELL TONIGHT THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!
One Nation Under God.
Medal of Honor (ps3, pc, xbox)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition
One of the great pioneers in military simulations returns to gaming as the Medal of Honor series depicts modern warfare for the first time, with a harrowing tour of duty in current day Afghanistan.
Experience modern warfare first hand in Afghanistan
in game modes from the makers of Battlefield
Play as Tier 1 Special Forces or U.S. Army Rangers
Nowhere is safe as insurgents can attack at any time
You'll take control of both ordinary U.S. Army Rangers and Tier 1 Elite Ops Special Forces as you fight enemy insurgents in the most dangerous theatre of war of the modern age. The intense first person combat has been created with input from U.S. military consultants and based on real-life descriptions from veteran soldiers. This allows you to use genuine military tactics and advanced technology including combat drones and targeted air strikes.
Acting as two games in one the multiplayer modes have been created by developer DICE, makers of the Battlefield: Bad Company series. Whether you play against friends online
or just experience the intense single player experience this evolves the military shooter to the next level of excitement and realism.
Top Tier: The first ever Medal of Honor game to be set in the modern day features U.S. Army Rangers and Tier 1 Elite Ops Special Forces battling insurgents in Afghanistan.
Modern Warfare: Master the state-of-the-art in modern military tactics and weapons as you raid terrorist hideouts, target air strikes and work undercover.
Vehicular Warfare: Make use of a full range of U.S. military vehicles, including quad bikes
, Humvees and helicopters.
Authentic Action: Tactics, weapons and equipment
are all inspired by real-world accounts and checked by a host of U.S. military consultants.
Good Company: Compete in ground-breaking online
combat in a separate multiplayer component created by Battlefield: Bad Company developer DICE.
About the Developer: EA Los Angeles
Originally founded as DreamWorks Interactive in 1995, this versatile developer has worked on everything from Medal of Honor to GoldenEye: Rogue Agent and Boom Blox. The studio was acquired by EA in 2000 and later merged with Command & Conquer maker Westwood Studios.